Please click here for the December issue of BC Take Five, summarizing what we have selected as the five most interesting cases from the British Columbia Court of Appeal in November.
Every month we invite the lawyers who were counsel on our selected cases to offer their comments on the decisions. They highlight important legal changes, provide thoughts on appeal prospects, or comment on any other aspects of the case, as they see fit.
Our sincere thanks to this month’s contributing counsel:
Arden Beddoes and Monique Pongracic-Speier
This Month’s Cases:
- Purchase and Sale; Contracts; Fundamental Breach; Damages
- Procedure; Interlocutory Injunctions; Charter of Rights and Freedoms; Free Speech ~ With 2 Counsel Comments
- Shareholders’ Remedies; Foss v. Harbottle; Mismanagement of Funds
- Judicial Review; Adjudication; Standard of Review; Roadside Driving Prohibition
- Strata Corporations; Strata Property Regulation; Improving Habitable Spaces
Sarah Picciotto, B.A., LL.B.
Founder of OnPoint Legal Research L.C.